17th Annual National Magnet Schools Poster Contest
To celebrate National Magnet Schools Month, Magnet Schools of America is sponsoring the 2023 Magnet Student Poster Contest. We encourage all districts to involve their magnet students in this exciting and educational project. MSA is looking forward to receiving many innovative, student-created posters.
Districts or schools entering the poster contest must be paid members of MSA for 2022-2023 by Tuesday, November 1, 2022. Please contact the MSA Office at 202-824-0672 OR email email@example.com for all membership-related questions.
- Institution/School members may submit one poster to MSA representing the appropriate level – elementary, middle, or high.
- *District members may submit only one poster representing each level – elementary, middle, and/or high. Schools should coordinate with their appropriate district-level department(s).
- Each district will determine the posters sent to be judged at the national level.
- Entries will be accepted from the district level completed by individual students only.
- All entries will become the property of MSA and will not be returned.
- Each poster must include the official MSA entry form attached to the back of the poster.
Please complete the online submission form and be prepared to upload a digital copy (minimum resolution: 300dpi) of the poster; for district members*: a district designee must submit; AND
The original poster(s) must be mailed and RECEIVED in the National Office by Thursday, January 19, 2023 to be eligible. Make sure a copy of the completed form is included with the original poster.
Mail to: Magnet Schools of America | 1909 K Street, NW Suite C-140 | Washington, DC 20006
What styles of artwork are acceptable for submission to the student poster competition?
Magnet Schools of America has received artwork in a variety of media, including watercolor, oils, colored pencils, crayons, markers, charcoal, pastels, photography, and digital art; therefore, each district must submit their choice of a student’s artwork as a digital copy. In addition, the original must be mailed to MSA at the address listed below.