Executive Magnet Leadership Academy
(School Administrators and District Leadership)
LEVEL UP YOUR LEADERSHIP
The Executive Magnet Leadership Academy, a program of The National Institute for Magnet School Leadership, will learn from high profile instructors in topics such as diversity, brain research, equity, and curriculum. Participants will also examine unique magnet best practices and research-based techniques to the magnet school leadership landscape in exemplar models from across the country.
The program will consist of eight virtual 2.5 hour events, beginning in October and extending through June of the following year. Participants will hear from fellow instructors from UCLA, USC, and The Century Foundation to name a few.
The cost per participant is $3,495.
- Deep consideration of the effects of diversity, race, class and culture on the magnet learning environment
- Identify leadership roles and strategies to improve magnet practices
- Examine brain based research and the magnet learner via high engagement
- Examine high leverage marketing strategies, policy implications, and legal scenarios
- Learn effective exemplar practices for rigorous and engaging innovative curriculums
- Hear from Superintendents about how critical magnet schools are to their districts