LEADERSHIP + COMMITMENT + INVOLVEMENT
Leadership, commitment and involvement are three descriptors that capture the essence of the qualities Magnet Schools of American (MSA) seeks in candidates for the MSA Superintendent of the Year. Those eligible to be nominated
- must have served as Superintendent within the district in which they are being nominated for at least two years
- must be a member of MSA at the time of nomination,
- may nominate themselves or be nominated by school board members, parents, colleagues and/or community members,
- must include a letter of nomination, signed from the nominator, and submitted online along with the application, and
- must include, in the on-line process, a signed acknowledgement letter from a current Board of Education member.
NOTE: Previous winners within the last five years are ineligible for nomination.